Finally we've had a couple of beautiful days in Florence. We are definitely in the rainy season here and the weather changes frequently. But yesterday and today the sun was out. Yippee! It makes it quite pleasant. =) Yesterday my roommates and I had all intentions of getting up early and going to the Cascine market, but sleeping in seemed to prevail. After my only class of Italian, I went and walked around a little more since it was so beautiful out. I finally had a reason to fix my aviators! I went back to the San Lorenzo leather market, (the self-esteem booster) but didn't buy anything. It ended up being more of a walk. Below are pictures of blue skies!
Today I had graphic design studio II this morning and then Italian. Then I went to the grocery store and did some homework and such while waiting for my roommates to get home. On Wednesdays, my class schedule is 9:00-2:30 and my four other roommates' schedules are 12:30-6:00 so its almost a "lonely" day! When they got home we all went out for Japanese. Is it wierd that my first time in a Japanese restaurant is in Italy?? Then we got more gelato. Woot Woot! Now time for more homework. Retract the woot woot...
Sorry not much is going on this midweek. The weekend's coming up!
5 comments:
Dear favorite granddaughter:
I didn't know how cold it was this morning until the tv told me and then I wanted to stay home...
wind chill -25!!!
Word of the day here - WOOT WOOT -
We'll be thinking of you tomorrow night when we are indulging in our noodles and beverage of choice!!
We're missing you - Nama's computer has been on the BLINK, missing out on the latest news (not gossip). Glad to see the BLUE skies in Florence!! Love ya
hi!
Hi, Whitney! You must be having a fantastic time in beautiful Italy! Following your blog has been so much fun. Your pictures are wonderful. Cosi tanto temp per ora!
Buon Giorno from Waseca!
I think I got my account problem figured out! (okay - Jana did) Anyway, I hope to be a full-time commenter now! The blue sky pictures make everything look that much better! I've always been partial to the sunny days when I'm taking photos. Keep 'em coming! I'm glad you got to see the sunshine - you need your vitamin D you know! Love ya Wee-Wee!
Post a Comment