Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Viareggio and Fiesole Pictures

Yay! Pictures! That aren't from Spring Break---YAY!! (I'm skipping those...) So these are just a few pictures from my easter weekend adventures in Viareggio and Fiesole:

Michael and I went to Viareggio, walked out of the train station and realized we didn't even have a map. So we took a picture of a sign and zoomed in and out in the camera when we needed it!! 
Our hilarious, but really really good, beer we had at the pizza place, that was actually made to drink in balloon wine glasses! And I have been told I'm on the label. Go figure.
The beach at dusk... we were on the dirty end of the beach.
As much of a "sunset" picture as I could get. It was kinda cloudy. It even rained for like twenty minutes.
Monday after Easter, Han and I went to Fiesole for a market.
It was a quaint little town.
With lots of pretty flowers!! 
Yay for Spring!!
Fiesole guarding Firenze? haha funny...
Me with the view behind me.
View was slightly fogging due to the intense sun, but can you pick out the duomo??
Sculptures in the square.
Overhead tree picture taken from our outside table where we had lunch. So green!!
Fiesole houses from the church on the top of the hill.
This is the church on top of the hill. Can't get much higher than this.
Oh yeah, and THIS is the house I suppose my italian stallion who owns a vineyard can live in.
Scenic view of the bell tower and square in Fiesole.

That's all for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEAH for flowers - all we have here is brown and DUST!! I hate gravel roads - AND lady bugs. Sun and seventy tomorrow will be wonderful. - We'll miss you Saturday as we celbrate with Bill & Stacey. Should be lots of FFF!! I think Henry & Char were at the BEACH this past weekend too, we'll have to watch for pictures. Hint Hint Love N Hugs Flo