Another short and sweet blog since I have much to catch up on. I put Mama Dacia and Papa Ty on a plane at 6pm headed for Frankfurt (then they have an icky twelve hour layover through the night), which they will then hop on a plane to Chicago and then to LaCrosse, so they're on their way home! We had fun, I was so glad they came, our train travels went well and I think we planned out the time spent each place pretty well. We had a fun "group" with us, which you'll have to wait a tad longer before they're revealed since its going to take me YEARS to go through all of the pictures, and Nama Flat enjoyed the travels too. We only had one hiccup, and that was finding out that Irv had passed on the night of the 25th. I wish that both of my parents could've been home to be with him, but I was also glad that we found out together. Last night we went out to my favorite restaurant here, then the Jazz Club, and then a final stroll around town. Today was spent packing and we ate at Gusta Pizza before going to the airport. Dacia and Ty and the "group" departed, but dear Nama Flat decided to stay with me!! She claims she wasn't ready to go home yet, but I think she was more worried about me being alone again. Go figure! Anyways, I am very behind on homework and sleep so I will be tackling those this week. I will get to my pictures as soon as I possibly can but there are sooooo many I'm positive it will take awhile. Maybe next weekend something will be done about it. And I'm sure that Mama Dacia won't be a whole lot faster than me, but we'll see. I can't believe March is almost over. Six weeks left! Miss you all....
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanks for catching us up....sorry about Irv, you all have wonderful memories with him! I am very curious who your other travelers were....3-D Grandma and I have a guess. That silly Nama Flat-now that she's out of the country you can't get her home......See you soon. GREAT Aunt Lani
I, too, am very excited to meet the rest of your group! I'm sure everyone had a wonderful time with MANY pictures to show for it! Take care of yourself for the rest of your trip and we can't wait to see you in May :)
I bet Flat Nama was scared to FLY again - she'll keep you good company until May and then I bet she'll be ready!! Did you know ALL of my daughters are in the AIR today?? And I wonder why I've been pacing - Missin you Sweetie
WEE! Did you feel the earthquake? Are you okay? I just heard there was a big earthquake in Italy and 50 people died and it made me nervous. I didn't even find out where in Italy. Hope you're well. Let us know! Love!
Post a Comment