Thursday, March 12, 2009

I have a visitor!!!

Grandma Dee, don't worry... She's Here!!!

FLAT NAMA IS FINALLY HERE!!!

She had a long and tiresome trip. Took off yesterday from LaCrosse at 11:00am.
Had a layover in Frankfurt, Germany, so she read the newspaper. (Go figure!)

She got into Florence at 9:30am today and I went and got her from the airport! (After my Michelangelo midterm of course.)

Already Flat Nama likes italy a little too much. Wine has put her "in jail?" Or on my clothesline at least...(maybe she spilled?!) Either way, I'm so happy she's here!!


Oh yeah, Mama Dacia's here too. :)

[For all of you who don't know: due to the overwhelming interest in hopping into Mama Dacia's suitcase and come with, we had to hold a raffle. Nama won. (Congrats!) However, the only way we could get nama to fly overseas and to fit in Dacia's suitcase was to make her "come-packed" (compact-get it?).]
 **Flat Nama is a registered trademark of Flat Stanley. (Hope he's having fun in Char with Char!)

Have to go, Flat Nama needs to pack for next adventures.
More to come, stay tuned!
Au revoir! (Paris talk)
Ciao! (Florence talk)
Get some SLEEP! (Flat Nama talk)



We're funny.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so LUCKY - YOU TWO are so clever - I'm excited to be there!!
I'll try behave - and not get too out of line!! LOVE n HUGS

Dana K said...

AMAZING!!! Love this blog entry! Flat Nama is adorable and will have the adventure of a lifetime! We all look forward to following her travels. Oh yeah, I hope Dacia and Whitney enjoy their time together too!!! Dacia looks great (as usual) - what, no jet lag??? HAVE FUN & MAKE MEMORIES!!!
CIAO CHICAS!!!

Kyra Jo said...

FLAT NAMA IS SO CUTE!!! i tried so hard to make flat stanley cute, but flat nama is amazing! i hope haylee doesn't see flat nama or she will be let down by her flat stanley! lol anyway, flat stanley will make our blog SOON! CUTE PICS! love it : )

GREAT Aunt Lani said...

You TWO are TOO much!! The pictures are adorable and I think Nama looks better FLAT!! Dacia don't forget you have a scrapbook to fill when you get home. Now do we have to do one for Flat Nama too??? Have fun--keep us posted or blogged!! GREAT Aunt Lani

Jana said...

WOW, this blog entry is adorable and creative and will be very fun to follow! Glad Mama Dacia made it there safely! Have a wonderful adventure together! Keep up posted! :)

Anonymous said...

YES - I want a scrapbook too - add me to your LIST!! Don't want Lani to run out of material to scrap!!
I like my pink dress with a monogram on it. This morning I was on the train to PISA and then flying to Paris @ 19:50. Military time over there ya know. It was reported that I did get a good nights SLEEP. Nama

Robin said...

Happy Birthday, Whitney! I bet you are having a wonderful time in France. You two tip a cool brew for us on St. Patty's day in Ireland! Happy Trails.