Haha... I'll let this 'stew' for awhile...
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Salve from Florence! I'm currently attending Accademia Italiana in Florence, Italy while studying graphic design. Keep checking this blog for updates on my life abroad!
2 comments:
Trying to stay "upright" today - haven't felt so well since I talked to you Monday - just looking at your Blog & pictures. I LOVE rings,masks,clowns etc so therefore enjoyed your pictures. Will have to check out the extensive version when my head feels better. HUGS
I love those rings! Very neat! Fun little way to remember all the great places you've visited. Sounds like you're doing great! Good for you! I bet you're excited for your parents to come out so you can tour them around?!? Please elaborate on the RUMOR about you and your professor... at least post a picture please :) Stay safe and savor the moments! :)
Post a Comment