Thursday, December 25, 2008

Hello All!

Hey everyone, welcome to my blog that I will be trying my best to update regularly! I've never been much of a blogger before so we'll see how it goes. I leave January 11th and will officially be residing in Florence, Italy at noon on January 12th--Woot! Woot! I'll keep you posted! Ciao :)

6 comments:

Dana K said...

Viva Italy!?! I have a few things to learn about your new home away from home and look forward to hearing from you lots via your blog, skyping, etc. I stumbled upon this today when I noticed your mom's really nice photo on Kyra's blog. What's the story with that? It was fun to see you again at X-mas and we're excited about your party on the 3rd. Hope Santa was good to you! Love and Ciao!!! Auntie Dana

Kyra Jo said...

YEA! WE ARE BLOG COUSINS! WE RULE! (the things we do to keep our photo-obsessed mothers happy) :)
Love ya Whit and see you soon!

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if I can keep up with this Italian language but I'll sure keep and eye & ear for 4+ months. Safe travels Sweetie - Love ya - Nama

mama/auntie dacia said...

caio figlia! You are officially a allievo dell'italia! Can't wait to start blogging presto! Amilo. Mama Dacia
p.s.need to change auntie to mama!

Hint to other bloggers:Babel Fish from Yahoo.com works great to do english to italian and italian to english!

p.p.s. So who put this lovely picture of me up???? figlia impertinente!!!

Anonymous said...

Kathy says - Ciao - Glad to hear things are going well for you over there. We miss you already!!!!

Pam said...

Hi Whit! Whew you made! I was so impressed to hear about your ingenuity with the use of Saran Wrap. Keep us posted on all of your fun and we'll keep you posted on what's happening here......probably not as much fun.Pam